By Pastor Susan Wright
The following comments came from the Retreat 2010 evaluation. These comments are typical of what we see from year-to-year. Since the same ladies are planning this year’s retreat, expect to see the same great results.
• I came because it is the only real way to get to know people.
• I came to hear the speaker.
• Reputation of CNC women’s retreats.
• I always do. So tradition!
• I am refreshed and blessed year after year.
• Time away with the anticipation of growing closer to the LORD.
• Fellowship with fun and friendly ladies (including time with my wonderful cousin).
• Good value for the money.
• Knowing that I personally needed the time away for ME.
• Close, comfortable location.
• Your reason goes here.
50 ladies have the opportunity to attend the women’s retreat at Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center, June 10-12, 2011. There are 25 hotel style rooms in the lodge (double occupancy). Join us as we enjoy a comfortable atmosphere, friendship, and time away to grow in God’s Word and love.
Retreat 2011 Brochures are available on the Secret Sister bookcase in the narthex or contact Pastor Susan and she will email you one (Susan@cnchurch.org).