By Pastor Susan Wright
The women’s retreat 2013 is almost here: May 31 – June 2. This getaway will offer 7 things.
- Four sessions of teaching and worship that will inspire and encourage
- Beautiful mountain and lake scenery
- Free time that can be spent alone or with others
- Rest and refreshment
- Opportunities to hear from God and others
- Fun and laughter
- Pampering because there are no chores
Our speakers, Jenny Arnez, Shula Gossard, and Pastor Susan Wright will lead us through John 3:16, the numbers of hope.
“One sentence [John 3:16], softly spoken two thousand years ago, is just as relevant today as when first uttered. If you know nothing of the Bible, start here. If you know everything in the Bible, return here.” (back cover of book, The 3:16 Promise)
The words of John 3:16 are “timeless and powerful, these words proclaim a message of love, a source of hope, and a promise of life,” (back cover of DVD study).
Reminder – Final retreat payment is due Sunday, May 5.
Good News - There are still some vacancies. To get the details and registration form, connect with Pastor Susan today: Susan@cnchurch.org, 635-5992 x14.