Love Your Neighbor
1. To Whom Does Your Heart Go Out To? - Decide who God may be calling you to love.
2. Go and Do Likewise – Let the Good Samaritan be an example of loving your neighborhood.
3. What is Your Advertising Budget? – Do not assume that you need money to help someone.
4. The Last Chance Warning Station – At CNC we want to help heal those who have missed other warnings.
5. Pure and Faultless Religion – James says that real religion is helping widows and orphans.
1. Love God – Loving God with all our being is the first commandment.
2. Strengthened for a Purpose – God has strengthened us so we have his power to obey him.